All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
2023-06-26 - [1.12.2]
- Applications API now requires to pass the mode in the query parameters. (To improve the underlying logic of how we manage secure access to live resources.)
- New token endpoint
api/tokens/oauth2that follows OAuth2 client credentials conventions.
2023-06-20 - [1.12.0]
- The API and UI provide methods to configure the authenticators (MFA) registered by a user.
- Notarization jobs can be inspected using the new
certificates/notarize-job/:jobIdendpoint, where jobId is the certificate hash.
2023-05-26 - [1.11.2]
- Resolved potentially unsafe usage of identities
- Automatic creation of a ticket in our support system in case of email delivery failures
ERRORto email subject sent to notify issuers about certificate notarization failure
2023-05-17 - [1.11.1]
- Solved a bug where the mode would not be stored in url of verification page if user is not signed in
- Fixed rendering for all JSON and PDF deliveries
- Allow to generate webhook secrets from the UI
- Displayed mailhook sender address
- Updated UI behavior of webhook creation
- Improved verification page looks and feel
2023-03-28 - [1.11.0]
- Fixed an issue with wallet recovery if the user had previously created a wallet.
- Fixed an issue where the 25th word was displayed in wallet recovery.
- Fixed an issue where onboarding mode disappeared after changing it and reloading the page.
- Fixed an issue where the onboarding mode was reset when changing the language.
2023-02-16 - [1.10.0]
- Access tokens have been removed due to integration with Auth0.
- Replaces the access token UI with the applications UI.
- Removed Google Fonts to improve GDPR compliance.
- Updated the User Manual to include the newly improved workflows.
- Added a new authentication mechanism for users and machine access using Auth0.
- Added a new scope picker in the Webhooks and Mailhooks sections of the app.
- Allow users to request a new confirmation account confirmation email in case the token has already expired.
- Add MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) for verified users.
- Added a persistant link to the User Manual with contextual links in the app.
- Fixed an issue where special characters in company names were rendered incorrectly.
2023-01-18 - [1.9.4]
- Fixed the unexpected error
ValidationError: Invalid requestduring notarization.
2023-01-18 - [1.9.3]
- Fixed an issue caused when trying to send an email without a recipient.
2023-01-10 - [1.9.2]
- Improved appearance of the developers documentation.
- Added support for CoA v1.1.0 and EN10168 v0.4.1
2023-01-02 - [1.9.1]
- Fixed an issue where notarizations failed due to an unexpected payload validation error.
- Live mode is now available for certificate verifications even if a company has not been verified by S1SEVEN.
- Display sender email in mailhook description.
- Added a new scope picker UI to automate/webhooks and automate/mailhooks.
- Added more direct links to sections in the user manual from the application.
2022-12-30 - [1.9.0]
- Fixed an issue with urls on the public verification site.
- Fixed an issue with the email subject in some emails.
- Fixed an issue with some emails being filtered by Microsoft Exchange server rules.
- Fixed an issue where some schema releases were not correctly deployed.
- Fixed an issue with certificate notarizations.
- Added a delivery view for emails.
- The status of redeliveries of webhook events is now shared with the user and the ui is automatically updated.
- Improved the design of mailhook ui.
- Increase rate limit for GET api/mails endpoints.
2022-11-21 - [1.8.2]
- Added a new deliveries view that provides insights into recent web hook executions.
- UI improvements for lists, wallet creation and dialogs.
2022-11-18 - [1.8.1]
- Introduced resource audit.
- Improved the access token UI.
- Improved the user profile UI.
- Improved the UI for editing companies.
- Improved appearance of forms.
- Fixed some English and German translations.
2022-10-20 - [1.8.0]
- Due to the high operational cost of hooks, the creation of hooks has been limited to 5 webhooks and 5 mailhooks per company.